Review of Product: Alpha Catch is a great new way to teach your little one their ABC’s. . Kids take turns tossing self-stick balls, catching them with the sticky catcher’s mitts, and playing fun phonics games! Games include:
- Letter Line Up – “What letter is that?”
- Ace the Sound – “What sound does that letter make?”
- Beginning Sounds Catch – “Say a word that begins with that sound!”
- Ending Sounds Catch – “Say a word that ends with that sound!”
- Middle Sounds Catch – “Say a word that has that sound in the middle!”
- Word Catch – “Can you make a word with the letters you caught?”
- Round Robin Play – “All questions above are asked as a group of kids tosses and catches the balls
It comes with 4 Catchers mitts and 26 alphabet balls. My 4 year old, Donevan, loves this toy. His favorite game is the Ace the Sound. I have really seen a big improvement in letter sound after a few times of playing it. Alpha Catch makes learning fun!
Win It: Educational Insights is offering one lucky Deal Finder Chick reader their very own Alpha Catch!
Entry is easy!! Comments left on the Facebook wall, Twitter page or other post do not count. You can even get up to 8 bonus entries. Winners will be picked at random with Random.org. This giveaway will remain open till 9pm EST on 10/13.